This is my 600 post on 3 Dinosaurs! Which I think is amazing. I never thought I would ever have this many or still be going! Today I’m taking my favorite gross motor post which was 30 Days of Moving with Kids and made it a printable!
A fact some might not know is I went to school for Physical Education. Years later I’m not teaching, but still using those skills I learned with my girls. I have writing several gross motor posts over the past year and half. I can’t believe how fast that time has gone by.
These printables are just suggestions. It is taking the list on the blog post and just making it a printable. I use these ideas all the time. Always so these activities with adult supervision. You should never let your kids do these by themselves. I encourage you do to them WITH you kids. It will show them how to do it and get you some fitness as well.
What you are going to find in these printables: Lists for some of the following types of movements: Rolling & Running, Coordination Movements, Kicking, Throwing or Tossing, Pretend Movements, Jumping & Hoping, Animal & Insect, Walking & Marching, Classic Games, and Dance & Music.
I printed mine off 4 per page to make them smaller. (Go to this post to learn how to print more than one page at a time.) Then I laminated them on card stock to make them stronger. You can punch a hole on the corner and put them in a ring to keep them all in one place.
- The activities in these printables are to be done under adult supervision.
- These printables are only ideas and not a replacement for a Physical Education program.
- Please only do activities at your child’s current physical activity level. You know your child’s activity level best.
- 3 Dinosaurs is not responsible for any injuries that may occur while using these ideas.
Gross Motor Products that I love:
Here are some other gross motor post you might like:
- Wheels on The Bus Gross Motor
- Dr Seuss’s ABCs – Gross Motor
- ABC Gross Motor Letter F
- All Gross Motor Posts on 3 Dinosaurs
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com