Ocean and Beach Themes are perfect for summer! This is a collection of activities and printables on 3 Dinosaurs for ocean and beaches.
Ocean & Beach Printables
I have a wide collection of different printables for beach and ocean. Some are theme based and other are book based. I really have enjoyed them all. I’ll break these down into ocean ones and beach ones.
First is a Free Ocean Calendar Set. This words for all summer. The single page activity in this works well for June and July 2014.
This next ocean printable is part of the Jump In to Summer Learning. Ocean is week 2 of the summer series, but it can be used at any time and now just summer. This program covers ages tot, prek, kinder and first grade. It is made to do over 5 days four pages per day.
There is also a set of extras for Jump In to Summer Learning Week 2 Ocean Extras. This has themed wall cards, sight words and word family sorting.
The next pack is the Free Mini Shark Pack. This is a small pack that is great for learning about Sharks. It is good for ages 2 to 8. This is a great pack for Shark Week!
The Free House for Hermit Crab is one of the packs that was made to go with this book: A House for Hermit Crab (World of Eric Carle). It has over 40 pages of activities and is great for kids ages 2 to 7.
Ocean Reading charts are something fun for summer reading.
Check out the Ocean Themed Writing Paper. This is great to go with any of the Ocean theme packs or just an ocean theme.
This next beach printable is part of the Jump In to Summer Learning. Beach is Week 3 in the series, but it can be used at any time and now just summer. This program covers ages tot, prek, kinder and first grade. It is made to do over 5 days four pages per day.
There is also a set of extras for Jump In to Summer Learning Week 3 Beach Extras. This has themed wall cards, sight words and word family sorting.
Here is some Beach Themed Writing Paper. It is great with guides or singles lines.
This is a fun Beach Themed CVC & CVCC Writing Activity for kids.
Romping & Roaring ABC Packs
There are three Romping & Roaring ABC Packs that have an ocean theme.
Other Ocean Printables:
- 1+1+1=1 Ocean Printables
- Homeschool Creations Ocean Preschool Pack
- 2 Teaching Mommies Ocean Unit
- Confessions of the Homeschooler Letter F
- Confessions of the Homeschooler Letter O
- In All You Do: Beach Activity Placemats
- Preschool Powol Packets: Preschool Ocean Animals Clip & Count
- Enchanted Homeschooling Mom: Free Dolphin Anatomy Lesson and Game for Kids
- Royal Baloo: Shark Study
- 1+1+1=1 Just color Beach Theme
- Preschool Powol Packets: Dolphin Dots Preschool Dot Pages
Ocean & Beach Arts and Crafts
This is where you will find all the hands on activities and crafts that we have done for ocean & beach.
Ocean Scene is a fun book and craft activity.
Water Color Fish is a fun way to make a under water scene.
Ocean Sensory Bin is a fun hands on sensory learning. This is a fun way to learn about the fish and have sensory at the same time.
Sea Turtle Craft is a fun book and craft activity. We really liked this one.
Fish Stamp the Sea is a fun activity to make an ocean scene for your windows.
This was a fun activity to go with the book Swimmy by Leo Lionni.
This is a fun book and craft activity with the Snail and the Whale.
Looking for a fun sensory bin? Check out this Ocean Water Bead Sensory Bin.
This is a fun Beach and Ocean Hand and Foot Print Activity! This is loads of fun to try and looks great. My favorite part is the eyes on the fish!
Here are 15 great Underwater activities and printables.
Other fun beach and ocean crafts or activities:
- Crafty Mom Share: An Easy Paper Plate Sea Gull Craft
- Fantastic Fun & Learning: Fork Painted Fish Craft
- I Can Teach My Child: Make Your Own Ocean Zones in a Jar
- Buggy & Buddy: Over 20 Sea Animal Crafts and Activities for Kids
- Stir the Wonder: Ocean Sensory Table
- Crystal & Co.: U is for Underwater
- PreK Sharing: Montessori-Inspired Ocean Math Activities
Ocean and Beach Books
This is a collection of Ocean Books we liked for the Poppins Book Nook.
Here is a book we found in the June 2013 Book Finds.
- No Time for Flash Cards: 18 Books About Sea Animals
- No Time for Flash Cards:13 Books About The Beach For Kids
- 3 Boys & A Dog: Good Beach Books for Kids
See our trip review of Mystic Aquarium.
Here are some other Aquarium trip Review:
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com