February’s Challenge from Royal Baloo and 3 Dinosaurs will be 28 Days of Fine Motor. For this challenge we want you to do 30 minutes of fine motor activity every day with your kids! This challenge runs from February 1st to 28 so do your activities!
Our first linky will be on February 9th for the Fine Motor Challenge.
Need ideas of what to do? Here are some simple and easy ideas to do:
- Stickers: following lines, just putting on paper
- Treading: beads, buttons, foam pieces, pasta,
- Writing or tracing
- Chopsticks: picking up pompoms, yarn or blocks,
- Paper Clips: put on cards
- Torn Paper Art
- Sorting small Objects: beads, buttons, or beans some examples
- Q-Tip Art: dotting or painting
- Trace line painting
- My Fine Motor Posts
- Royal Baloo’s Fine Motor Posts
Here are some great blogs to get additional ideas!
- No Time for Flash Cards
- Educators Spin on It – Fine motor pinterest board
- The Imagination Tree
- Mommas Fun World
- Train up a Child Learn as we Go
- Hands on as We Grow – Fine Motor Skills: 30 Materials & Activities
- Hands on as We Grow -Fine Motor Activities
- Creative Connections for Kids – Cutting up: Fine motor activities to help develop scissor skills.
- Love Play Learn – 50 Fine Motor Skills Activities for Children
- Nearest and Dearest
- What we Do All Day
- Mama Miss – beaded Bracelets
January’s Challenge was 31 days of Gross Motor.
I hope that you will join us this month. Last month was lots of fun!
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com